Friday, November 11, 2011

Good Winds With Good Friends

Sunrise over California
Had a nice flight down with an amazing view of the sunrise and the local mountains. Got lost in LAX and finally found my terminal and loaded the plane for the last leg of the trip.
Mt.Shasta
OOh man!, Feels so good to be down here in the sunshine, good winds and warm water! I'm getting settled in and meeting a lot of great people. The kiting has been amazing and what the locals call gusty, I call B.S. hahaha!
First Sunrise In Los Barilles
Looking back into town from the Beach
ExotiKite Kiteschool
Second day here and I'm already teaching my first kite lesson! Wow what a great setup the ExotiKite school has here on the beach. Teaching is a breeze compared to the Gorge. Perfect side-onshore winds, Radio helmets, and huge amounts of space for the students make it a dream.


Check out EXOTIKITE kiteboarding school

Taylor gettin his "Danglepasses" dailed
Nice hand drag Tay Tay
Local Rabbit Slayer Steve the Pastry Chef
Steve draggin out past the surfChillin with friends Its Baja Midnight!, Full moon is amazing and bright Well it's gettin late and i gotta rest up for the next few days, Peace out!
-Matty

1 comment:

  1. good trip good pics. and I have stupid question: what;s mean B.S.? =best steady?
    ...what the locals call gusty, I call B.S.
    Ravil

    ReplyDelete